# SSH to device # Default creds are root:alpine and mobile:alpine ssh [email protected] # Transfer files from Phone to desktop scp [email protected]:/tmp/hi.txt . # List installed applications ideviceinstaller -l # Sign iOS application cd /var/containers/Bundle/Application # Identify Bundle Id for the app, in my case the app name is dvia ls | grep diva -i -B 2 cd F6CB934B-C989-4FB3-BD08-58F339BEF448 ldid -S DVIA-v2.app
Install Fake IPAs
- Inside, Sileo add
- From the new packages install appinst and appsync Unified
- Inside an SSH shell
Alternatively, Use Sideloadly - iOS & Apple Silicon Sideloading
Get Device UDID
- Open up the latest version of iTunes and connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Select your iOS device by clicking the device’s image located at the upper-left corner of iTunes’s UI.
- On the next screen, a window should appear listing your phone’s Capacity, Phone Number, and Serial Number.
- By clicking on Serial Number once, the prompt should change to display your UDID.
Download iOS Firmware for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV and HomePod / IPSW Downloads