# SSH to device # mobile user password is set when you first install Sileo ssh [email protected] # Transfer files from Phone to desktop scp root@localhost:/tmp/hi.txt . # List installed applications ideviceinstaller -l # Sign iOS application cd /var/containers/Bundle/Application # Identify Bundle Id for the app, in my case the app name is dvia ls | grep diva -i -B 2 cd F6CB934B-C989-4FB3-BD08-58F339BEF448 ldid -S DVIA-v2.app
Install Fake IPAs
Refer to: Setting Up iPhone 8 — iOS 16.2— for testing: palera1n, Sileo, Burp, Frida, Objection ,and more  (akenofu.me)
1. Inside, Sileo add
https://cydia.akemi.ai/ as source.
2. From the new packages install appinst and appsync Unified
3. Inside an SSH shell
Alternatively, - Use Sideloadly - iOS & Apple Silicon Sideloading
- Download TrollStore helper using Sileo
- Use TrollStore to intall the app
From: An bug in the ElleKit code injection framework causes AppSync Unified to not work correctly on some jailbreak environments (※ Dopamine, palera1n-c in
-l rootless mode, etc.) in certain configurations · Issue #174 · akemin-dayo/AppSync · GitHub
Get Device UDID
- Open up the latest version of iTunes and connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Select your iOS device by clicking the device’s image located at the upper-left corner of iTunes’s UI.
- On the next screen, a window should appear listing your phone’s Capacity, Phone Number, and Serial Number.
- By clicking on Serial Number once, the prompt should change to display your UDID.
- Download iOS Firmware for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV and HomePod / IPSW Downloads
Restart the SpringBoard from SSH
ssh [email protected] killall -9 SpringBoard # Not always needed, test the previous command first reboot